Air Conditioning Servicing
AGA Automotive air conditioning service includes a comprehensive check and service of your entire car air conditioning system to ensure your cars air conditioning regas schedule is up to date as well as your car ventilation system including cooling and heating is working effectively.
When to have your Air Condition Services?
Your car vehicle handbook will advise you on when it's time to regas your air conditioning system. However we have put together some indicators of when to schedule your next air condition regas service.
AGA Automotive Air Condition provides you with the following services:
- If you don't feel the car is cooling or heating enough
- If there is a strange smell coming from the car air vents
- If the air flowing from your vents is inconsistent
- If you here strange noises from the car air conditioning system
AGA automotive car mechanics use up to date technology equipment to regas your air conditioning system. It's both non-flammable and environmentally friendly.
- Car Air conditioning leak checks.
- Car Air conditioning Compression testing
- Car Aircondition Regassing
- Car Cabin filtration and purification
- Deodorizing and removing bacteria from air-conditioning systems
- Servicing or replacement of pollen filters
- Car Cooling and heating diagnostic checks
Preventative maintenance tip - Run your air conditioning all year round!
The refrigerant in your car air conditioning system carries the oil that lubricates the entire air conditioning systems including the air compressor, which means running your air-conditioning system all year round keeps the hoses and seals moist preventing them from drying and cracking thus preventing system leaks.
Call AGA Automotive Car Mechanical Service Auto shop on 02 9681 1122 for more information.